over doing it?

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
Im currently prepearing for the nursery, but im having to do it on my own and Im kinda worrying.
My dad cant do much as he can bearly walk, let alone do anything else, and my brother is never home- im concerned that if I do too much I can cause myself a problem. Whats the score with over doing it and to what extent before it causes any problems? x

the father???? nooooooop.... hes not around 2day, pretty mmuch like every other day.

Dont do it! Wait til he is around to do it himself.
Bex

i agree with bexxie, no point putting yourself through stress and over doing things get him to get involved its both your baby at the end of the day no point you doing all the hard work ;) :hugs:

I did it all by myself with help from friends when i was Pg with maddie ...

Just don't go mad and do it bit by bit ...

I had no choice lol!

xxx

i did loads when i was pregnant with Coby, just listen to your body, it will tell you when to stop

x

i moved house 8 month preg an decorated kids room myself, like layla says ull know wen uvr done enuff x

Same and this weekend i have:

Painted 2 rooms,
Put furniture together,
De-junked
Packed boxes
And shopping!

Took it easy and done what i can .... You know when you can't do anymore

xxx

Imi! :nope: You're mad! That's not taking it easy...that's a hectic weekend! :rofl:

Def let the Father do it... is he going to be around or is he off the scene?

Had to be done hun ...

Took me fooking hours and i STILL got loads to do lol

xxx

Your body will tell you when you've overdone it. In my first pregnancy I was so precious about everything I did, 2nd time round with a toddler to look after and carry everywhere, moving and renovating a house I realised that we're pretty hardy when we need to be! Unless you're a high risk pregnancy no need to wrap yourself up in cotton wool, it will just make the recovery afterwards a lot harder (well that's what I found when I compare my two pregnancies!).

i moved house when i was pregnant with Dior i painted every wall in the house up the top of the stairs on ladders painting built the cot moved furniture i was really really fooked by the end of the day then my waters broke
gave birth the next day 5weeks early
think i over done it !

i moved house when i was pregnant with Dior i painted every wall in the house up the top of the stairs on ladders painting built the cot moved furniture i was really really fooked by the end of the day then my waters broke
gave birth the next day 5weeks early
think i over done it !

Nesting? The weekend before Alex came I scrubbed the blinds that were still up from the old lady who owned it before and on the Monday sorted through all of the clothes I had for DS, made sure they were in the drawers they needed to be etc. I'm sure our bodies know we're going in to labour waaaaay before we realise!

i dont no about our bodies already knowing... with Harley i felt it slowly build up had all the signs could feel his head if i pushed up inside me nesting etc

with Dior i was at the midwifes 5hrs before water went hse said head was still floating about not even engaged atall and baby was laying side ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->