Over emotional at 5 weeks?

Nel1982

TTC number 2
Reaction score
Anyone else feeling over emotional so early? I am sure it is too early.

My head seems to be working overtime... Every conversation I have with family, friend, colleagues I over analyse and start thinking people don't like me, I am being selfish, people don't want me there etc. I am trying not to let it bother me but I just keep crying...

Anyone experiencing similar?

I was very angry and irrational for the first few weeks and really silly things would annoy me so much. I'll feeling much more stable now though! I think it must be the rush of hormones and also the mental adjustment of actually being pregnant!

I was the same, I would bite my DH head off over nothing and get upset over silly things! Hormones like to play with our feelings! Hope you're feeling better soon x

I was horrendous when I was pregnant with dd I was always screaming and lashing out these boys have been far easier they just make me cry

I was an emotional wreck at 4-5weeks I also thought it was too early but I just cried at everything and its the same time my morning sickness started so I put it down to a surge of hormones! Don't worry about it you'll only stress yourself out more just try to relax (easier said than done I know!) :)

Hormone surges indeed! Don't feel bad, it's all a part of the change in hormones. You'll get used to the change eventually, but until then, you'll probably feel pretty wobbly! <3

I feel it too hun although im more angry than upset lol, seems i have little patience at the moment lol cant wait for the hormones to die down a bit xx

I'm feeling the same way! Not so much with crying but the lack of patients and moodiness. DH was trying to help me make dinner last night and I lost it because he asked me how many slices of cheese I needed for my omelet. LOL Seriously... I can't believe I got mad over cheese? Oh hormones...

Thanks for all the responses... Glad it is not just me and I must tell my husband that I am sorry for my incessant crying and temper tantrums. Let's hope it passes soon. Xx

I had one of those lovely hormone surges 2 days ago. So much fun :)

I started around 5 weeks getting super emotional and I still am lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->