Over It. :'(

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
27 weeks today and just over pregnancy. This one has been the hardest yet. I am constantly tired, bloated and in pain. I'm honestly at the point where I am seriously wanting this baby out just after Christmas. If it means a couple of weeks in hospital for baby with oxygen, I'm all for it. I know that sounds selfish but I can't do this anymore. :cry:

Pregnancy is hard even when there aren't other issues, sorry wacky :hugs: I had lots of pain with DD#1 that came again and sooner with DD#2, I'm not thinking this pregnancy will be any different based on the flare ups I've had. We all know we can't control when baby comes, but in the mean time I hope you can find some relief of some sort. I really feel for you! Wish I could be of more help (and I so don't think your selfish, I know how hard it can be some times!)

I hope it gets better! I'm still so early but I'm starting to feel the discomfort already, glimpses here and there. Babies born early can have so many more issues than just needing oxygen for a few weeks so I wouldn't wish an early birth -- but I just hope you are able to rest for your third tri a little more xx

I'm just constantly sore. :( I don't want an early baby after watching a close friend almost loose her baby several times before an EMSC at 27 weeks then baby fighting for her life for the next 4 months. That was hard enough. But just wanting to be done seems so far away. I don't ever remember feeling this bad with any of the boys - except for DS1 as he had HORRIBLE feet and almost broke my ribs at 37 weeks. I don't see myself slowing down between now and birth to be honest. I don't finish up with work until Jan 14, I still have to get through Christmas, get the cot and car seat paid for (as well as my WOF for the car being due about then as well) and well as getting the cot set made too which I haven't done yet because I'm worrying about everything else. :( The only thing I do know for sure is that I won't make it much further past 38 weeks before I go into labour. 11 weeks is so close but still so far away. I think I can safely say this is my last baby too. :cry:

Urghh I hear you! I feel bad complaining because we had such fertility trouble but I'm so done! I have SPD this time which means I'm in pain all day every day and it's so draining... to be honest I can't wait for it to be over, these next 14 weeks can't come fast enough!

I feel the same way Bonnie. After trying to hard and long for this baby it feels like I shouldn't complain. But this pregnancy has been awful. I just want it to be finished. I hurt all the time on top of constantly being sick.

I'm so sorry you ladies are having a hard time. I always tell people in any situation that they have every right to feel the way they feel. You don't have to justify it or talk yourself out of it. Embrace it and figure out how to live with it or improve the situation, but never make yourself feel bad about feeling bad.

I don't think there is much we can do about difficult pregnancies. Eating well and exercising can only go so far. I'm not at the point of discomfort yet, but I'm thinking about all of you.

I'm so sorry, Wacky. I can't imagine. I've had a very easy pregnancy but I am NOT under any impression that that's common or normal. I thank my lucky stars every single day.

And now, I feel so badly for thinking similarly too (not really yet over it but definitely uncomfortable more often than not and 'sore' was how I started to describe it yesterday). We tried for 4 yrs, went through fertility, spent loads of money/time/etc etc on it and now I'm starting to struggle. I need to decouple the two and give myself a break.

I hope your next couple months go by quickly, especially b/c of the holidays! Hopefully they speed things up and you can get to January swiftly!!

Bless you. I'm 33 weeks now and I've had enough. I ache. I am struggling to find energy to clean up. My toddlers a handful. I feel pressured to see my friends every week and do playgroups etc. I'm starting to want to stay home all day and avoid all the winter bugs.

It's so hard not being able to rest this time. I totally get where you are coming from. Just keep going time will pass sooner than we realise with Christmas etc. Technically mines due Xmas eve but I was overdue with my daughter so not expecting an early appearance x

I know how you feel lovely, I'm not actually in loads of discomfort but the tiredness is killing me. I'm working 13 hour shifts on a busy trauma ward, often those shifts are 3 in a row and I am completely done now.

As I say, physically, this has been my easier pregnancy by a long shot and for that I am massively grateful but mentally, it's taking its toll, I'm forever worried that she is ok, scared about how we will manage as well as battling scars to do with my son's first few months of life so I want this all over now for those reasons. I just want her safe in my arms and then I can stop panicking. :(

It really isn't that long to go now, it may seem like forever but it will go quick, these last 8 weeks in hindsight have been a blur to me so I'm hoping the next 10-11 will be.

Big hugs lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->