overall energy levels

nladad

Reaction score
i don’t really have anyone to ask when it comes to this but figured you ladies would be able to help.

This will be my second, but her first child.

I work full time, also have a teenager who lives with me primarily (95% of the time). So between work and school activities for my high schooler I'm pretty busy. The gf lives with us and doesn't work. She stays home all day.

I really hope I don't come off as an A-hole here with this question.

Do some women experience extreme fatigue throughout their entire pregnancy? As in, don't want to do anything at all? I know maybe some of this might be depression, even though she says she isn't, but for the most part she sleeps.. all the time. And when not sleeping, watches TV. Over the past 5 months i've asked her to do a few things that for the most part, only involve making a few phones calls or mail out some letters.. i have to remind her for weeks until she gets to them. These are things I cannot do as it pertains to medicaid and I don’t have the ability to act on her behalf since we are not married. I've also expressed to her that it would be a big help to maybe cook once in a while when things are real busy for me, which, for the most part, is most of the time. I don't want her struggling in the kitchen all the time, just maybe a few days out of the week. With work and after school activities, i normally don't get home until around 7-8PM. When i cook (3-4 times a week) i normally don't get to bed until around 10-11PM. I'm ok with this as I've done this for many years now.. but it would be such a big help is she could pitch in one or two days a week..

i know this question might go beyond "pregnancy", but i think other women's opinions due to being pregnant might help me understand some.

We only dated for several months prior to her getting pregnant. It wasn't planned, and irresponsible on both of our parts due to being so soon, but we are doing the best we can to make things work.

ah, think i posted this in the wrong forum, my apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->