overdue and fed up...nothings working!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by clare81, Dec 14, 2009.

1. clare81

clare81 Well-Known Member

i am a week overdue today and am sooo fed up now. i have tried every trick and old wives tale going to get baby out but hes not having it.

i had a sweep last thurs and was hoping it would set me off but so far nothing! i have been eating fresh pineapple and hot curries, longs walks, nookie...and still nothing!

i am going back to midwife tomorrow for another sweep, and have been booked in to be induced on 21st just in case hes still not arrived....aarrgghhhhhhhhh!

This is my first baby, has anyone else got any "getting out baby" tips for me? i really dont wanna be induced....:nope: lol :shrug:

2. xerinx

xerinx TTC logans lil bro or sis

I have heard raspberry leaf tea is meant to help if you drink so much of it.... Dunno if its true or not but anythings worth a go i guess!! :D

3. Miss Wright

Miss Wright Mummy to Dylan

Yeah you can get raspberry leaf tea in tablet form too, my friend had her baby last week, 4 days early after taking them for 3 days. She's passing the rest of her supply on to me now!