overdue, going to bed

Mica

Reaction score
well, it isn't but two days past my due date, but the days are dragging by more slowly than ever. I'm not feeling poorly, but I am ready for an outside baby!
tonight the bubs is breakdancing or something, stomach is lurching about like crazy - it's like I'm belly dancing without even trying. he does get quite active like this sometimes, but I hope he's not flipping around or anything.
wishful thinking that labor might be starting, I think it's just his usual dance routine. so, I guess I'm off to bed, tentatively. maybe tomorrow he'll come...
good night, all.:sleep:

My baby doing some kind of dance tonight. I have told him there is more room outside to show me his moves!

See you in the Overdue Club (Hopefully not in it for long!). x

awww I hear you Love. Feeling so depressed as well and really anxious for baby to come out naturally :( xx

yeah, that's the other thing... suddenly, I'm super emotional - one minute on the verge of tears, another minute in a fit of giggles, the next minute about to bite someone's head off. haven't really been like that in the rest of my pregnancy. just so close to the end... ready for labor to begin, but nervous about it at the same time. excited to meet the baby, but also worried how I'm going to be as a mama.
:sigh: might try some acupressure points here in a bit, and see what happens...

Same here ladies! I'm so anxious to meet her but also nervous for delivery! Hopefully they will come soon!!! I have an apt in a few hours so maybe I will find something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->