overexerted myself, it hurts so much

H

HerdingDogs

I was trying to start clearing out my garage so I can move my snake in there. I set my alarm so I would only work an hour at a time. Everything was fine until I went to shut my back gate. It's an actual door and made of wood. When it's winter, it soaks up water and is hard to close. I wasn't thinking, and used all of my force/ body to close it. Instant pain. It's like when you have extreme gas, but I went to the bathroom. It really hurts. I don't know what to do. I drank some water and tried to lay down. IT just really hurts :( No bleeding or anything. Just the horrendous cramp

oh no, I hope you feel better. Please don't do that again. Stay away from lifting heavy stuff just to be on the safe side. Get some rest. Hug.

Hugs. It was the body slam into a wooden door that killed me. It's an old habit and I didn't catch myself before I did it. x.x Granted probably not something I should be doing even if I'm not pregnant...

But it ended up being a false alarm as I made 5 u-turns on the way to the ER debating whether to go. If it hurts like gas and smells like gas it is just gas x.x

I tend to do this a lot...I work long hours at work, and I have a 4 mo old german shepherd pup at home, as well as a house to clean and a husband to be loving for...so I find that I start cramping pretty bad when I've been doing too much, it always scares me.

Oh no! But awww cute puppy! I have a 4 month old aussie who is still at that age where she has to be picked up and carried to her crate for bedtime. So tired after that.

I'm going in first thing tomorrow just to be sure because I worry. My coworker said the cramping/increased heart rate sound like I did something I shouldn't so my body went into instant panic attack/shut down to make me stop doing it to protect the LO. I don't know how much I buy that but I'm far from am expert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->