Overly annoyed with the Hubby?

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Anybody else feel just overly sensitive and annoyed with their partners?? I love my husband dearly but Lord knows he's been on my last nerve.

It feels like he's picking on me subliminally or I always feel like he's yelling and he swears up and down he's not. My 10 year old said i had a big attitude, on completely separate occasion.

I mean can it really just be me??? Today hubby and I were talking and I said "why do you have to get on the defense so quickly...offense,"

And he fought back the biggest smirk and said "what?? Do you know what offense is?"

I said "I'm done talking with you." And stormed off leaving him talking behind me. It was all done very lightheartedly but I took it personal. 😐😒

Is it me?!?

It may be you Hun. Hormones are crazy and make me super sensitive.
You absolutely don't want him going on the offence with you, that would be terrible.

Oh gosh this is so me . My boyfriend would say something and it's like everything he's been saying irks me. I love him to death but i feel like he does stuff on purpose. He just looks at me like I have two heads when I yell at him lol its just us and the hormones

Aww!
Mommommomm- I know you're situation and I'm so sorry you're going through it ((hugs)).

I think in my instance DH is genuinely not meaning to come off as "mean". He's so good to me. And does 100% when I can't muster up 5%! There are genuinely great men out there who will love you and cherish you for all that you are and all that you aren't. My husband was my oldest daughters karate instructor. She was 3 and at that time my middle was 1. He came in and took over the daddy role better than any body could have she is now 10 and my second is 7. He makes me food at all hours of the night and just holds me when that's all I want to do. He's my best friend and I never feel without. I wouldn't change my husband for anything and I know you'll find someone like that too. You just gotta get through all the frogs before the prince, my ex was horrible and fit the category of your ex. But now looking back I know that what I gained from that experience was knowing how to be loved and knowing what isn't.

My heart and thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you for your support as well. It means a lot.

My poor husband has copped it from pregnant me over the years :( in my first pregnancy i couldn't stand the smell of his skin.... He didn't smell or anything, it was just his skin, euch!! Completely mean and irrational, i keep getting pissed off too as he keeps telling me to think "boy thoughts" in this pregnancy.... i want to shout at him, I DON'T WANT TO, OUR BABY IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I know he is playing but its really f***ing me off!!! .......................And relax............. haa!!!

Don't even get my started on my bloke...

It is both of us though, we're both biting at each other.. Plus we live and work in a pub which makes everything a bit more stressful because a few of our regulars have already found out, he's just gone and told a couple of people without asking or letting me know before. Which not only has added more stress to me, but also takes it away...

I'm more emotional and tired than usual... So I'm just not as lively and probably am snappy, which results in him assuming I'm in a bad mood, having a few pints (which we both agreed before we TTC that he wouldn't drink as much anymore) and getting a bit sweary..

It's not nasty.. But it gets me upset and is currently always mine and my horrible hormones fault. Also he has a big problem saying sorry. GAH!

My husband certainly gets bemused at my emotional outbursts when I am pregnant.
For me, deep down I know I'm being irrational, but I will never admit it to him! :haha: ever!

I'm so like this too! I'm so snappy at him right now, poor fella. But he knows what I get like when pregnant lol.

Definitely hormones xxx

I'm snappy at my husband, too. And my mother in law. And my son. My poor little boy... it just seems like EVERYTHING gets on my nerves right now. Ug! Sometimes I just want to scream!

Definitely the hormones. But still! Scream!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->