Overnight cinnamon rolls

lau86

Reaction score
I did home made cinnamon rolls the other week and they were delicious but I ended up baking them the night before as I was worried they would rise too much and lose their shape. I know someone has mentioned overnight cinnamon rolls, can anyone share a recipe please? Or can I just use my recipe and leave them overnight?
I want to do them for xmas morning but prepare the night before

If you leave them in the fridge they will be fine to rise overnight. I sometimes prove bread rolls overnight in the fridge, or just in a cold part of the house (easy in December!)

I did home made cinnamon rolls the other week and they were delicious but I ended up baking them the night before as I was worried they would rise too much and lose their shape. I know someone has mentioned overnight cinnamon rolls, can anyone share a recipe please? Or can I just use my recipe and leave them overnight?
I want to do them for xmas morning but prepare the night before

They sound delicious! Wouldn't mind trying them too. Would you mind sharing your recipe?

This is the recipe i used
https://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/4727/clone-of-a-cinnabon.aspx
I don't have a bread maker so I did it by hand. Also I found there was far too much filling and icing so I will reduce that next time

This is the recipe i used
https://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/4727/clone-of-a-cinnabon.aspx
I don't have a bread maker so I did it by hand. Also I found there was far too much filling and icing so I will reduce that next time

Thanks, they look great 😀

They look delicious! I've never tried making them before :munch:

They came out really well and I'm not a baker usually, I just ran out of the ones I got from ikea and thought it might be a bit weird to go all the way to IKEA for cinnamon buns!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->