Ovia fertility mobile app

mercedes89

Reaction score
Downloaded this to my phone yesterday for free -so far it looks great , is anyone else using it ?

I am.

It's a day off from my fertility friend app, so I'm using both simultaneously to see which one is more accurate. So far Fertility Friend has been right on (been using it for over a year) with my cycles, but I'm giving Ovia a try because I like all of the extra info it gives.

Love Ovia!
I use FF as well, mainly for bbt charting. Ovia is so encouraging and has great info!!

I use it and I love it... It works great for me cause my cycles are soo long.. I need a couple more periods to pin point everything... And I can't find any other app for long cycles..

I'm using it and FF, I love it! Use FF for the charting info and Ovia for symptoms and general feelings and to log BD etc.

I'm obsessed with my apps.

I find Ovia really hard to understand.

Can anyone simplify for me? With Ovia, when you have a 10 in the fertility reading, does that mean that is the day it thinks you will ovulate, or will you ovulate a few days after?

Sorry - it really confuses me!!

I prefer ovia to FF - I just couldn't get used to FF and love ovia it feels easy to use and seems good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->