Ov'ing early?

poppy666

My family Complete x
Reaction score
Is it possible to ov early than you did before a MC?

Ive no clue where i am with my cycle since my MMC 6wks ago, not even had AF yet, but started charting on a week i thought maybe AF had arrived, but not 100% sure it was :dohh:

Anyhow fertilityfriend has put my ov day as CD10 :wacko: i dont generally ov till CD14-16...

Just confused n frustrated :cry:

Hi poppy,

Sorry I don't have an answer just wanted to say :hi:

I've also not had a period either it's really frustrating. A week after I thought I'd ov'd I had off and on bleeding and spotting and thought it was af but then it went. I've done hppt's and they're all negative and so I have no clue where I am in my cycle....not that it matters though as I'm not ttc any more anyway :shrug:

Huge Hugs Suze & hope your ok sweetie :hug:

I had a very early loss in October and I (magically) ovulated and got pregnant on CD 7 in December. So I'd say it's definitely possible.

Wow CD7 is early.. congratulations sweetie :happydance: I dont know if i did or i didnt, but nice to know its possible x

hey poppy, sorry to hear u still not sure about af. the waiting is hell, i was almost cracking up by the time mine came and it was only 5wks but felt like forever. thinking of you and hoping u get your bfp really soon hun

mumatmadhouse lovely to hear from you. hows your cycle going now and was af as painful as everyone says? x

thanks hun. No it wasn't actually, i was surprised. It started with spotting for 2 days which i never have, then light, then medium, then spotting. all in all 6 days but not at all heavy and no real cramping to speak of. just an average period really, if anything lighter than usual for me. not sure about o'ing this cycle as i have been hit and miss with the temping, getting p/off with never getting a proper +ive opk, altough ovulation microscope showed o'ing over last weekend. Just going to wait it out and try not to worry,lol.
really hope you get either proper af or better still a bfp very soon.

You too sweetie, arghhh dont get me started on OPKs lol over last 3wks ive had at least 3 positives or very near :shrug: im not holding on to much hope this cycle for bfp only dtd twice, but really want my af now.. if anything im watching my temps atm x

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->