Ovulate with missed cycle?

vettech

Reaction score
Hi there, I am just curious...I have been on BC for 11 years now, (injection,patch and pill). While on the pill, my cycle has been dead on..almost to the point of me knowing about the time of day (typically lunch time lol). Anyway, I have NEVER missed a cycle in my life. The first day of my last cycle was oct.15. and by now i am nearly 2 weeks late. Naturally I assumed I was preggers, only because my time of ovulation was around a busy time of the month for me and i was late a few times taking my pill and I even forgot one night. So I took about 100.00 worth of HPT and they have been all NEG. So during this spell of "no aunt flo" me and my boyfriend of 8 years decided we would TTC (well not preventing) But the tricky thing is, since I i no cycle last month..will i ovulate this month? I used a ovulation calender for the next 5 months (assuming everything would have been on schedule) I am ovulating the 24-28..do you think this could still be valid?

**note**
Just FYI if i miss a cycle next month I will be going to the doc.

Hi i'm new here and sine i have went off the pill almost 6 months ago i have only had 3 periods. My cycles are about 60 days long. My fiance and i have decided that we are not going to use preotection and just let nature takes its course. However i would like a little one as soon as possible. it seems like everyone around me is pregnant or has little ones. Any advice on how to improve my chances?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->