Ovulated Early-AF Not Due for 1 Wk After LP-Confused!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by WinglessAngel, Oct 3, 2013.

1. WinglessAngel

WinglessAngel Well-Known Member

My cycles are normally 28-30 days and I ovulated on 26th September and my LP is 12-13 days. AF is not due to arrive until 14th October and my LP will end on the 8th or 9th October. I'm confused! The only thing I can tell is I'll be in limbo for another week after my LP is done and over with?! Can anyone shed some light on this if you have experienced this before? I've been racking me brain pan and I can't figure out a thing! TIA!

2. wonders10

wonders10 Mommy to an Adorable Girl

I'm not an expert by any means, but if you are certain you OV'ed on that day and you know your LP are pretty consistent, then you may get your AF early this month. That's what I would think anyway.

3. WinglessAngel

WinglessAngel Well-Known Member

Thank you for responding that's appreciated. I can't figure it out. I had a tubal pregnancy that ended in miscarriage in August and last month was highly questionable as to whether or not I ovulated. This month I did for sure and definitely on the day I listed. I've just never ran into this much of a calendar difference between the ends of my LP's and my AF due dates >.<