ovulated on 1st cycle of clomid, but nothing on 2nd :(

Ap88

Reaction score
hi all :)

So as title says, My first cycle of clomid was perfect ovulated day 14, af came day 28. Now im on on day 20 of my 2nd cycle and no ovulation, and no sign of it turning up any time soon :nope: .
The only thing that was different this cycle was that i started 500mg metformin as well?
I need to wait until monday to try and get hold of my consultant, as the nurse there didn't know what to suggest i do next.
Has anyone else had this? the nurse said she was baffled. I only had 21 day bloods on my first cycle, and my prog levels were 65, as they were happy with that, i didn't need to have it for the other cycles.
i am just so frustrated.

I would love to hear from anyone who had the same sort of thing?

I had it happen with femara. Everything progressed normally but I just didn't ovulate. All they did was scratch that month and start me on femara again as if it was my cd1. They had me do trigger shots with every month after that too just in case.

I'm feeling like that may be the exact thing happening to me. So disappointed I got lots of bding in for what I thought was my fertile window because of last cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->