Ovulated today

Bellybump89

Reaction score
Feeling sad because I feel like I am ovulating today and my husband is out of town working. :( we have DTD four days straight and then he had to leave yesterday at 4 am so we didn't get to BD.

Ladies am I out? I don't ovulate on my own I have to take vitex and I just feel like I won't ovulate ever agian. Silly me!

I would say don't count yourself out yet. Sperm can live inside for several days....they say to try bd'ing every other day to be sure but I've read as long as 5 days alive inside. Who knows....don't get too down tho.
good luck and lots of dust!

I've read that within 3 days before (and day of) ovulation has the best chance of conceiving, so I'd say your odds are good. GL! *baby dust*

Thank you both. I feel a little better I just don't want to get my hopes up

it is very hard to not get your hopes up...I know I should take my own advice as I get my hopes up every single month...and then end up crying on my husbands sholder, usually before he leaves for work cuz that's usually when the "bad news" is delivered to me...either via temping, BFN test or AF's arrival....all of which cause a major let down.
Def try to stay positive tho...positivity is great!!!

ps. your post about your husband being away made me think about my upcoming cycle....it will be our 3rd and final try with clomid AND I think my hubby is going away on business for a couple of days right around where O should occur...I guess we'll see how is goes.
*~ baby dust~*

I'm so sorry to hear about that I know exactly how you feel though. It took 16 long months to conceive my first and every month was such heartbreak. My insurance doesn't cover fertility drugs either so I did tons of research and found vitex and tried it and I got pregnant my very first cycle on it and ovulated for the first time ever in at least 3 years.

I hope that you catch your Eggie Next month. <3 *lots and lots of baby dust*

oh thank you so much...it is a lot of heartbreak but I try to keep telling myself that once it does happen it will mean so much more to me than if it were just easy-peasy....at least that's how I try to think.
we are at about 23 months of ttc...wow when I write it out like that it looks bad... :-/ anyway, for about 9 months of that, I didn't even have a period so I guess I should be thankful that at least i'm getting more and more regular....
if this clomid thing doesn't work, where did you get vitex? is it in pill form?
I have done a lot of reading about different herbals and I remember seeing that one listed on something I've read,
Thanks for the baby dust, I hope I catch one soon too.
*~baby dust to you~*

I buy mine from amazon and I take natures way brand
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000F76ISG

I start talking two pills (800mg) on cd 1 and continue it all cycle long. Then I wean off slowly at 8 weeks pregnant because i have pcos and low progesterone and the vitex helps boost my levels so I don't miscarry. Some say its not ok to take during pregnancy but I think they just put that on the bottle to cover their butts incase something were to happen.
My doctor was fine with it.

If the clomid doesn't work it's really worth a try! It's really inexpensive and it really does help.

THANK YOU THANK YOU.... I will def have to keep this in mind. I remember when we started this and I tried to find vitex at a vitamin store and I really couldn't find it....plus I didn't know how much or when to take it or anything like that.
If this clomid doesn't work and I might be ordering some of this.

You are very welcome!! If you have any questions just let me know. Keep me updated!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->