Ovulating at 10 days! wth!

gustav72

Reaction score
My body is so out of whack...I was really late on my period last month, and think I ovulated at 10 days post period, instead of 14 days like I usually do. It's making me crazy and now feel like our window for this month passed and now onto the next month, since I wasn't testing at 10 days, have been testing the past couple of days and no smiley face on my digital detector...month after month of feeling hopeless getting pregnant is going to happen. aarrgh...just needed to vent. Thx.

I know how you feel, I don't think I o'd this month and then found out the fc won't do ivf in Sept as the doc said, they'd send me the *package* in sept and I can it in Nov after vacation. Bloody h, this is never gonna happen for us. On last legs with 1 antral follie left, will it go dark before we have a chance to get pregnant?

Sorry to hear about your whacky long month. Waiting is driving me bonkers too.

Thanks for replying 2Have4kids....I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations as well! I'm hopeful for some positive outcomes for you!! Hugs.

I know just how you feel. The last couple of months (since starting Clomid) have been really challenging for me too. It's really messing with my cycle in a way I never expected. I suspect I o'd the day after my period ended....wth, indeed. I never got an LH surge after that and then my period came 9 days early.

Anyway, I can empathize with how you feel. Keep posting and venting, I think it really does help to have the support of others in the same boat. Talking to your husband about it just isn't quite the same...for some reason my husband gets really turned off when I talk to him about fertile mucus. :haha:

Hi gea12, Thanks for your compassion....vent away as well! I don't have any friends who are in my boat, so hard to talk to them about it, they all have kids or are pregnant, makes it hard to find someone who wants to listen to you talk ovulating, BBT and ovulation sticks, etc...hang in there! Hugs.

I am with you girl! I O on CD 10-11. I feel my ovulation cramps at day 11 however the OPK shows no surge? We DTD last night anyways but i guess i will just keep trying the OPK even though I can totally feel it right now? Hmm maybe we should just DTD from CD 8 until CD 20! I think my husband would move out !!! hehe

SloanPet 77...I was telling my husband the same thing...he just looked at me...hey, gotta do what you gotta do, right!? :)

I seem to be ovulating earlier and earlier in my cycles since I started TTC. I was also surprised to ovulate at 10 days in February. This past month I had ovulated on something like CD 8 and had to cancel an IUI.

Just bums me out because it seems like time is quickly running out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->