Ovulating late, or body returning to normal after Cerazette?

wildworld

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
My usual cycle is 30 days. However, my last cycle was 27 days (AF lasted 5 days, usually its 4), and before that was 26 (AF lasted 4 days). I came off Cerazette in May and my GP told me it can take 6-8 weeks for the body to get back to normal. I'm using the Period Tracker app, and for the past 2 cycles, I've ovulated on the dates it told me (and strong +OPKs).

DF and I are doing SMEP this cycle, and we're BD'ing every other day until O day, as it tells us to do. According to Period Tracker, I'm due to ovulate tomorrow. Since CD 10, I've been doing OPKs with FMU (It's now CD 13, so i've done 4 OPKs). The lines are faint but dont seem to be getting darker. They're all the same shade, but I presumed that as I got closer to O day, the lines would get darker. This isn't the case :wacko:

I can only guess that my body is returning to the normal 30 day cycle, as I can't see the line being a strong + tomorrow. TMI, but I have been feeling 'wet' a lot over the past few days, so I presumed I would O soon.

I'm fine with this, just worried poor DF won't be able to keep up with me! :haha: What do you ladies think?

EDIT: I'm so silly! In my pic of tests, it should be the other way around -ftom top to bottom: CD 13, CD 12, CD 11 and then CD 10.

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
Sorry didn't want to R&R!
I don't really know ... can you do OPKs with FMU? I (might be wrong but) I thought you were meant to do them later in the day as LH isn't synthesised properly until then. I'm not sure though!

xxx

Sorry didn't want to R&R!
I don't really know ... can you do OPKs with FMU? I (might be wrong but) I thought you were meant to do them later in the day as LH isn't synthesised properly until then. I'm not sure though!

xxx

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong then? i'm sure the +OPKs i got were later in the day actually. I guess it's just habit from doing pregnancy tests with fmu. I just did another opk and there was practically nothing on it. I had a glass of orange juice a while ago, maybe that's why. I'll keep testing every day. I've just had a search on Google and it seems you're right, fmu isn't the best time. Thanks :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->