Ovulating Late?

SarahMae

Reaction score
I'd appreciate any input: DH and I have been TTC since August, and my ovulation has happened on CD16 for the last few cycles (per my OPKs/charting). However, today is CD16, and I still haven't seen a positive on an OPK or a temp spike. I'm using the Wondfo strips--typically I get the "darker than the test line" result on CD14 and CD15, followed by a temp spike on CD17.

Does ovulation often vary from month to month? I haven't been sick or stressed or anything. I know I'm over-thinking, and I'm trying to be patient; I was just really hoping we could get a BFP this month. :cry:

Is it possible you missed a positive somewhere? I didn't actually see a true positive the month I got pregnant.

Have you been tracking long? I'm pretty regular but sometimes my cycle is off by a couple days.

Thanks for your response! I thought of that--but if there had been a positive, there would have been a temp spike, right? My temp has stayed consistently in the same range all cycle. This is my 4th month off BC, but my 3rd month tracking.

I'm too lazy to temp so I'm not sure ;) Hopefully someone else has an answer for you.

After a positive opk your tenp will spike up to 3 days after. You may have missed your surge. You may just ovulate a little later. Keep testing though and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->