Ovulating the End of January, Anyone Else?

icegurl470

Reaction score
We're trying for #2 for the first time. Our first is 11 months. We were going to wait until after she turned 1, but the hubs just couldn't wait! We weren't really trying with our first, so this is a new experience for me. I'm on the 10th/11th day of my 30 day cycle. Bought a 20 count OPK for last cycle and ovulated around the 19th day. Therefore, I bought a 7 count OPK for this cycle and plan on starting to test around the 15th day. My cm has started to change though, so I may start testing a little earlier.

Our first is a girl, so we'd really love a blue bump this time around, but I don't mind either way, we've already been so blessed.

Is anyone else on a similar cycle?

Hey! I am on a very similar cycle!! This is my first cycle TTC #2. I have a 30 day cycle and I'm on CD10! :) I ovulate around CD 17/18 though.

Awesome, well good luck, keep me posted!

We're going to obtain until I get close to ovulation. It's supposed to better the chances of having a boy. It's probably just a myth, but I figure its worth a try! I would love an October baby so it would be great to get pregnant first try, but my first keeps me pretty busy so if it doesn't happen right away I'm not going to worry about it.

Thanks, good luck to you too! My LO is keeping me busy too (she's 23 months), which is nice for keeping me from thinking too much about TTC. While I would love conception to happen quickly for us, I have a lot of reasons to be happy if it takes a few months to happen. I'm trying to be very relaxed about it, though I can't help thinking about it frequently.

I am! TTC #3- Currently CD13 of 32ish day cycle. This will only be my second full cycle since I stopped nursing DS, so I have no idea what my body will do. I O'd CD 20 last month, and opks are negative but lots of twinges and watery/EWCM today. So hopefully it's just a few days away. Trying SMEP this month (worked great with ds!)

My cycle is much much shorter (23-25 ) but I am ovulating on day 12 or 13 which is the 31st and 1st. TTC #1 :) Baby dust to us!

I'll be able to test on the 14th which is Vday :flower:

I've also had some suspect cm but no positive ovulation tests yet. Ovulated around the 19th day last cycle, so the magic should be happening sometime next week. I'm still nursing my first, who is 11 months, but my periods have been regular for awhile and I only plan on nursing her for a few more weeks.

Visiting the in-laws next week and should O during that time. At least the kiddos can sleep in a different room there!

I am!

Due to ovulate around the 31st January.

Bought some digital OPK today so will start testing on Tuesday.

I should be ovulating the 29th or 30th. I don't really feel like I need the opk's, but since I have them I will start my opk's tomorrow (tue). Good luck to you all!

I'm in the same boat! I am due to ovulate the 30th at CD17... I got the clear blue digital ovulation tester and have gotten 3 days of high fertility readings... So I suppose that any day now I could get the peak reading. We are TTC #2 and have a 12 month old girl :) this is only my first cycle since we stopped breast feeding at 11 months so here's to hoping we can get it done quickly! It's so distracting to be thinking about conceiving 24/7 especially with a toddler running around

My cycles are a little irregular (can ovulate anywhere from CD16-19), but I should ovulate somewhere between Jan 31-Feb 2. We are TTC#2 and already have a 14 month old son. This is our fourth cycle, no luck so far. Would really love this cycle to be the one! Good luck ladies :thumbup:

Wow NWmom13 our situation is pretty similar! Well, I'm on cd 16 and I got a faint test line on my ov test (a day earlier than last cycle). I usually get a faint test line the day before and the day after the positive test, so this is a good sign! I must be pretty in tune with my body because I had a feeling I was getting close and we dtd last night. If we dtd tonight and my ov test is positive tomorrow, we'll be off to a pretty good start :)

Hi ladies,

I'm also hoping to ovulate around the 30th/31st. Our DD is 2 and this is our 5th cycle TTC. DD was conceived on month #5, so hopefully we'll get lucky again. :) If we do conceive this cycle, our children would be exactly 3 years apart. In fact, the due date would likely be within a few days of DD's 3rd birthday, so there's a good chance they could end up sharing the same birthday. That's not exactly ideal, but at this point, we'll take anything! We could potentially get a BFP as early as 2/10, which is actually the day we conceived DD 3 years ago, so it would be very special in many ways. :)

Part of me wants to avoid having their birthdays within days of each other, and I kind of wanted to avoid another Oct/Nov baby (I found being cooped up inside with a newborn all winter to be very difficult and depressing), :( but I'm open to whatever God is willing to give us. We've been trying very deliberately these past 4 months, so we're feeling kind of down and praying for a blessing soon. Best of luck to everyone! :dust:

Wow NWmom13 our situation is pretty similar! Well, I'm on cd 16 and I got a faint test line on my ov test (a day earlier than last cycle). I usually get a faint test line the day before and the day after the positive test, so this is a good sign! I must be pretty in tune with my body because I had a feeling I was getting close and we dtd last night. If we dtd tonight and my ov test is positive tomorrow, we'll be off to a pretty good start :)

I got my 4th high reading today! Ugh ready to get my peak reading already! We are going to continue to DTD daily so we don't miss anything... I know some info says to do it every other day but we are going all out this month :thumbup:

I also got my positive ov test today! So if all goes as planned actual ovulation should occur around Jan 29th or 30th. Then I'll officially be in my first tww! Should be able to test around Feb 10th I believe?

Maybe you'll get your peak reading today NWmom13 :) Sounds like Sophiasmom and I will be finding out around the same time next month.

I have a feeling it's going to be torture! I know it may not happen first try, especially since I'm still nursing, so I'm trying not to get too excited, but I cant help it! I really feel for you ladies who have been trying for awhile, what an emotional roller coaster this is! Hopefully this is a lucky cycle for us!

I got my positive opk today too! I feel a lot calmer so far trying for this one than I did when we were ttc #1. Hopefully that calmness will continue through my first tww with ttc #2. I should ovulate tomorrow, so I'm planning to test Jan. 09, which should be 11 dpo. I was 11 dpo when I got my positive with dd.

Yay! Gonna have some tww buddies (and hopefully bump buddies!!)

Well, I must have caught the tail end of my LH surge yesterday because I definatley had some cramping on my left side yesterday around 3pm, lasted for about 4 hrs. I'm pretty sure it was ovulation cramping :) Hopefully thats a good sign I actually ovulated an egg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->