Ovulating the End of January, Anyone Else?

Sounds like it! Only way to know for sure is by temping but I always have bad ov pain

I have a 15 month old and I got pregnant with him on the first try by just making sure to bd on my high fertile days according to webmd..so I am doing that again. Didn't really want another October baby but we are impatient and so we are giving it a go...This will be my hubby's first as my 2 other boys are from another relationship...OH I so hope...its all I can think about...lol...

Mind if join this thread? I think I'm o'ing today or tomorrow but I ran out of OPKs this month so I'm not 100% sure.

Hoping to get enough bding in this month but hubby is sick. It's always something.

Hello I'm Sarah I am ttc # 1. I am on cycle day 11 and should ovulate on the first. I havent bought opk.... should I ?

I had some very slight spotting last night. Figured it may have been a symptom of ovulation because I had just ovulated that day and sure enough there is in fact a chance of spotting during and after ov. I've never experienced this before though, unless I have and I've just never noticed it. Not sure if this is a promising sign or not, but I guess I'll find out in a couple weeks! :)

Sarah, you dont have to buy an OPK, especially if you know when you're supposed to ovulate. I had no idea when I ovulated so I bought a big 20 count one last cycle in anticipation of trying to conceive this cycle and I ovulated around the 19th day, so I knew about what to expect this cycle and I bought a small 7 count one to use the wk I was supposed to ovulate just to be sure, you may not always ov the same day every cycle. There're other signs you can look for to indicate ovulation though. They can help you time intercourse by giving you your most fertile days if you cant dtd every night or if you're having trouble conceiving.

I know it's kind of early, but do you ladies think you had any luck this cycle?

I'm testing on 2/9/15, but honestly I don't think it happened for me :( I've noticed my nipples are a little sore while nursing, but thats been happening on a off for awhile now. My milk supply is down a couple oz since last week but I dont think pregnancy would have effected it that quickly, so it's most likely something else. Overall, I just don't feel that different, but who knows I might be wrong. Fingers crossed for us all!

Hi everyone,

Im ttc my second as well, first is 17 months :) Trying for 3 cycles, this is the first month I got a proper smily on cd 14, before were very irregular cycles...typically though hubby was away the next day...so hoping that ewcm does its job well!!! Probably ovulated just as hubby left...really hope we caught it. With last baby, For several cycles before conceiving I had days of positive OPK strips in a row, sometimes 5! Hope that wasn't the case this month, was too scared to test...! EWCM red up 2 days after pos OPK so fingers crossed. So Im assuming Im around 5dpo. Lovely to have so many of us around the same time frame....ah 2ww.......

I should be around 7 dpo today. I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot, especially this early, but I can't help wondering. Icegurl, same here, sore nipples while nursing, which is occasionally common this time of my cycle. My breasts have been sore for a couple of days, which is not usual, but I doubt them being sore starting at 5 dpo, could be related to pregnancy. Not feeling much else different. I'm planning to test on Feb. 09 also.

I'm also about 7 dpo, I think, although I didn't use OPKs properly this time. Not really feeling anything different, although I did have mild cramps on 5 and 6 dpo. Feeling tired, but mostly because I'm sick.

Well, ladies I goofed up. Caved and took an early test this morning. The problem is I woke up earlier than I wanted, like 5:30am having to pee, so I figured I'd take the test. I was so tired though I didn't wait the full 3 minutes.. Saw a negative and went back to bed :dohh: Even though I was disappointed a part of me was relieved that the "wait" was over and the uncertainty had been put to rest.

When I went to use the bathroom again around 9:30, I looked at the test and there was a faint positive. I know this could very well be an evap so I'm not getting my hopes up, but now it kinda puts the possibility back on the table and I'm having to wait anxiously for tomorrow morning so I can take another one.. I will surely be waiting the full 3 minutes this time.

ooh exciting icegurl! cant wait to see what tomorrow's test shows!

I just got my bfp yesterday! Had super squinter (wondfo/FRER) at 9dpo on friday, then darker and definitely pink lines yesterday. Tested again this morning (addict lol) and FRER is almost even with the control and positive CB digi.

Fx'd for you!!

OMG Congrats Sophiasmom! Fall babies are the best :) When I was pregnant with my first I got a very clear positive 3 days before my period (line showed as I was peeing on it) so I guess I was kinda expecting that this time around and may have jumped the gun interpreting the negative result. I'm hoping so anyway! I just want to know one way or the other this is killing me!

The same thing happened to me this time. I got bfp's with both kids at 9dpo. Took a test in the am and it was negative so I left it. Hour later it had a plus. I know blue dye tests and Wondfo's are known for evaps. So I tested that evening and within a few mins had squinted. I posted on one of the forums to get opinions bc it was so faint I thought evap again? Most ppl said bfp. Tested again yesterday and today and getting much darker. A side note: don't waste money on Wondfo's. They're crap. Cb digi says pregnant and wondfo is still light. And supposed to be super sensitive. Whatever. They're crap.

That gives me a little more hope! This was a pink dye first response brand test. I had a very faint line hours after I was supposed to read it, so I'm not taking this as a positive by any means, but I will definitely be testing again. And I'm kicking myself for not following the directions this morning!

Well first response (and pink dye tests) are not prone to evaps. So that's great news. You can tell if it's a true evap with those bc they are usually just grey lines. I can't wait for you to test again!

That sounds promising icegurl, fingers crossed for you!! I'm excited to hear about tomorrows test.

Congrats Sophiasmom!!!

As for me, I jumped the gun as well yesterday and tested at 9 dpo. It was a definite stark white negative. I'll test again tomorrow, but I'm not really expecting a positive.

Tested again this morning. Bfn. Didn't happen this cycle, but at least I know. Last time I was pregnant I had a strong positive by this point, so I'm certain it didn't happen this cycle.

I'm a little more disappointed than I was expecting, but I know I wasn't even sure about starting to try this month, so it all works out. I'll be able to be feeling great for my sister's wedding (instead of morning sickness and fatigue)!

When do you expect AF mrsado?

I got my bfp today but it was not as I had hoped it would be. Came down with a TERRIBLE flu last night. It was coming out of both ends all night long. Became severely dehydrated by this morning and had to go to the dr. Told them i might be pregnant and was able to squeeze out a few trickles for the test and it was positive.

Was put on IV fluids for 2+ hrs. I seem to be on the mend now, just very sore and tired. I probably puked like 20 times last night, and it was really violent strenuous heaving, so I hope my new pregnancy wasn't affected.

I was sick with a cold when I found out i was pregnant with my first, so this seems to be a trend for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->