Ovulating the End of January, Anyone Else?

First off, congrats icegurl!! :) But, sorry to hear about your illness. I bet the new LO is fine!

AF is due in 2 days (on Wednesday).

Yay icegurl!!! So excited you got your bfp!! They say your immune system gets weaker when you get pregnant so it keeps your body from fighting off the pregnancy. So sorry you have the flu but I hope it means your LO is snuggling in there!!

Aww congrats ladies! I know I'm SUPER late in the game here but I'm just trying to bide time rather than run out and get a FRER and then be dissapointed. We weren't (arent) planning on trying for #2 until sept but I O'd on Jan 31st and that same night mr Trojan failed us so I'm waiting on pins and needles to see if our "accident" has come to anything.

For the record, we'd be thrilled with another baby right now, we were just hoping to not have a little one so close to DS's birthday and hoping for baby to be born after my husband graduates but no big deal either way :)

Thanks ladies, not the way I planned on starting things off, but I'll take it! I was lucky enough to get pregnant quickly.

I got an immediate bfp 3 days before my missed period with my first, but I didn't get a bfp until 1 day before my missed period with this one. Took another one this morning 12dpo cd30 and it still took the full 3 minutes to show a faint positive, so I must have implanted a little later.

Didn't have many symptoms, just like with the first. I did notice a slight drop in milk production and sore nipples, but I wouldn't have noticed that unless I was nursing.

I hope everyone gets their bfps soon, ttc is an emotional roller coaster!

Thanks icegurl, So happy for you! AF arrived today, on to cycle #2. :)

Just thought I'd check back with you ladies and let you know that we also go our BFP this cycle! Tested with a FRER at 10dpo (wanted to wait longer but couldn't help myself) and got quite a strong positive! That was on Friday.

Congrats and H&H 9 months to the other BFPs in the this thread. Must've been lucky for us :)

I hope those that are still waiting get their BFPs very, very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->