• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovulating!!

2ndtimelucky

Reaction score
Hi everyone im looking for some help :flower:
Ive been trying to conceive for months n months now with no such luck and im feeling really down about this and worried :nope: :cry:

im going to see my doctor to make sure everything is as it should be, and i was wondering if i asked my doctor if he could tell me when im ovulating could he tell me this?

ive tried charts and things but dont really undestand them.

just like to know does your doctor do this kind of thing for you???

Thanks all :winkwink:

Not sure about charting as its all to confusing for me :haha:

Have you tried ovulation tests and finding ov that way ??

Yea i have but all to confusing for me aswell :(
All i want to know is if my doctor could tell me if i ask him????

A lot of people on here use the clear blue fertility monitor (CBFM) i think its about £70 or so so quite expensive but it would probably be ideal for you.

Post something in the TTC section and see what advise you get about it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well your doctor can tell you if you ov'd after the event. They can give you a progesterone test on cd21 and this will tell you if you ov'd or not.

Dr's can also give you scans leading up to ovulation to make sure your follicles are growing but i'm not sure if you have to be going through fertility treatment for that.

The best way to detect ovulation is a BBT and OPK's although OPK's can be unrealiable.

Hope the dr can help you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"