Ovulation a week late...? Travel delayed?

akaimeridia

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for the long post ....

I'm starting to get nervous that my ovulation is messed up this month. We've been TTC for 10 months now. I have a regular 30 day cycle, and I normally ovulate around day 15. TMI sorry, but I always get a lot of EWCM, my cervix is always high/soft/open, and the OPK stick turns positive usually on day 13.

This is the first month I've started charting, and I know I should have started earlier.. but anyway.

I actually started charting day 25 of last cycle, because that was when I bought the thermometer. My temp was around 98.4-98.9 until the first day of this cycle, when it dropped to around 97.4 and has hovered around there ever since. So I figured everything would proceed normally, and after I O'd this month, I would get the rise in BBT and everything would be fine.

Well, it's now day 19 and still no rise in BBT. My husband and I had to take a non-planned trip last week, which included two days of flying and waking up at 3 AM. I'm wondering if this has affected my ovulation?

For the past week (starting around cycle day 12) I've had EWCM and a high/soft/open cervix. We've been DTD every other day, and with my new charting I really expected to see a rise in BBT on Wednesday (Cycle day 16). However, here it is day 19 and still nothing. I still have EWCM, my cervix is still high and open, etc, but the OPK hasn't turned positive yet. I'm afraid something is wrong. Could travel / stress have delayed my ovulation by a week or more?? It seems ovulation is going to happen any day, I'm just nervous as to why it is taking so long. I've never had a delayed or missed period in my life (I'm 26). Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this lol

Yes! Any stress can delay ovulation! I o'd late too during my last trip. If you are having the other signs of O then I'm sure it is coming very soon. Also keep in mind that a temperature can take up to 3 days after ovulation to rise. It is usually within the next day or 2, but often times mine has risen on the third day!

Yes! Any stress can delay ovulation! I o'd late too during my last trip. If you are having the other signs of O then I'm sure it is coming very soon. Also keep in mind that a temperature can take up to 3 days after ovulation to rise. It is usually within the next day or 2, but often times mine has risen on the third day!

Thank you :) This makes me feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->