Ovulation advice please....

heykitty

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Firstly sorry if this thread is far too much info but I'm really puzzled. I decided that I was going to try temp charting and pre seed this month. My hubby and I have been TTC for 11 months now and so I'm now an expert on spotting signs that I'm about to ovulate. I normally ovulate on day 14-15 of a 28-30 day cycle and each month I always get lots of EWCM the day before and the day of ovulation. However, this month there has been nothing! I've had no sign of anything all month and been totally dry. What does this mean?! Does it mean I haven't ovulated and am I out this month? Any advice would be great.

Thanks x

What has your tempurature done? If your temp is still low, you probably haven't ovulated...

Hi,

Thanks for replying. My temp dropped day 8 and 11 and day 15 but rose straight afterwards. I'm really confused!

Xx

CM also is affected by what you eat. Did you eat or do anything out of the ordinary? I've heard of people O'ing but not having fertile CM - which is why PreSeed can be so helpful for some women. Best of luck!

Not eaten anything out of the ordinary but I have been on holiday for the past week so have had a couple of glasses of wine more than I normally would - maybe that's made a difference? Keeping my fingers crossed that the pre seed will be the magic I need! :) xx

Yes drinking can dehydrate your body. Increase in cm is a sign of well hydrated body. Try to drinks lots of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->