Ovulation advice

emicakess

Reaction score
Hi :) Feel free to move this post, admins, if its not in the right place. :)
I know CP is different from lady to lady but I just thought I would ask for anyones input on the matter....

We BD'd on CD13 and my cycles are anywhere from 26-33 days. So if my LP is 14 days, I could ovulate anytime between CD12-CD19. Today is CD15. (We BD'd two days ago)

Last night I had a noticabley increased sex drive and when I checked my CP earlier today it was SHOW. Then about 3 hours later, its closed and a little firmer. Do you think I ovulated this morning when I was SHOW? I dont think that my CP is usually randomly SHOW, but at the same time I havent checked for a few months... Maybe I am just having hopeful thinking hehe :)

Any kind of input would be appriciated :) i am going to start using OPK tonight until CD19.

I know CP is different from lady to lady but I just thought I would ask for anyones input on the matter....

We BD'd on CD13 and my cycles are anywhere from 26-33 days. So if my LP is 14 days, I could ovulate anytime between CD12-CD19. Today is CD15. (We BD'd two days ago)

Last night I had a noticabley increased sex drive and when I checked my CP earlier today it was SHOW. Then about 3 hours later, its closed and a little firmer. Do you think I ovulated this morning when I was SHOW? I dont think that my CP is usually randomly SHOW, but at the same time I havent checked for a few months... Maybe I am just having hopeful thinking hehe :)

Any kind of input would be appriciated :) i am going to start using OPK tonight until CD19.

What is SHOW?

What is SHOW?

SOFT
HIGH
OPEN
WET

Sorry I'm not any help as I don't check my cervix regularly, hope someone else Can answer for you x:flower:

Thank you polkadot:) I used to check mine more when we were trying more frequently. I am not sure if i can get OH to BD again tonight so I have my fingers crossed that today was O day. :)

I tried CP as a fertility sign but mine changed so much even in one day I through in the flag lol. For those gals that could get a regular consistent pattern hats off!

Thank you for the response Pandi, I wish my body would cooperate and just tell me whats going on :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->