ovulation after a loss?

bellaxgee

Alexa's mommy & TTC #2
Reaction score
this is my second cycle after a mc in january and before then i had pretty regular cycles. january i O'd on cd19, miscarriage, then february i O'd on cd22...now on cd25 and no O in sight. my bbt has also been up and down since then. has anyone else experienced this after a loss?? when i first got my bfp the first thing i thought about what was the relief of not TTC anymore...and here we are at square 1. bleh. on a positive note, i just went to amazon.com and ordered opk's, iso flavones, and a fertility bracelet!

mine went bk to normal after a dnc and after a early mc but everyones different , goodluck x

You can ovulate after a miscarriage :) Good luck.

How long after the mc did you get your period? MW said to wait one cycle. I hate the idea of preventing but I want the pregnancy to be successful....

I ovulated about 15 days after my first MC. I OPK and it showed a smiley face...

dunno about first month aft but after af i ov on day 13. since taking soy this month iam all over the place think i ov at day 7-9 cant be sure as i started opk at day 8 shoulda done it sooner grrr. most dont ov first month.

Reasonably certain I o'd after D&C before first AF. Just started first cycle after AF and only on cd7 so still waiting to see if I o this time.

the doctor said we could try right away so we counted the m/c as a period and i O'd about 3 weeks later and AF came on time. this month i am on cd28 and still have not detected O. still bd'ing just in case.

Hi, its been 20 days since I started miscarrying and 14 days since the bleeding stopped and my HGC went back to zero. I have just got my peak on my clearblue fertility monitor this morning that Im about to O, I also have all the other signs. So you definetely can/do ovulate after miscarriage and before a next period. If you can you should buy a monitor they are so much better than OPK's they just didnt really work for me. I got my BFP first time using the monitor I cant recommend it enough. Good luck x

Thanks ladies! I think I will start temping again. I started mc about 7 days ago. Bleeding is scant now. I just cling to hope that my ovulating will stay on schedule. Nothing else seems to!

The first cycle after the mc I ovulated on time but this is the second cycle and I'm on cd29 and supposedly I haven't even O'd yet...I'm beginning to think my thermometer isn't working right lol

My thermometer had a flat battery when I went to start temping again this cycle. :shrug:

My temps were high on cd 9-11 after the mc began so I used an ovulation test strip and it was fairly dark. I guess I've started ovulating. I sure hope to see AF in about 14 days.

I miscarried last week at 5.5 weeks, and am pretty sure it must have started around the time I got my BFP, because by the time I was seen by the early pregnancy unit, 2 days after I started bleeding, I got a bfn, so my hormone levels must have already dropped. My bleeding is now only very light (and the scan had confirmed that my uterus lining was already pretty thin - I don't think my body was ever properly prepared for the fertilised egg, hence the mc), but my temps are still a bit elevated. Has anyone else had this? I'm not sure if I'll be able to tell if I'm ovulating after the mc, because I tend to go by my temps, as I never seem to get a positive on the OPKs.

BabyHope1978: What about other signs of ovulation? Any luck with those?

I miscarried last week at 5.5 weeks, and am pretty sure it must have started around the time I got my BFP, because by the time I was seen by the early pregnancy unit, 2 days after I started bleeding, I got a bfn, so my hormone levels must have already dropped. My bleeding is now only very light (and the scan had confirmed that my uterus lining was already pretty thin - I don't think my body was ever properly prepared for the fertilised egg, hence the mc), but my temps are still a bit elevated. Has anyone else had this? I'm not sure if I'll be able to tell if I'm ovulating after the mc, because I tend to go by my temps, as I never seem to get a positive on the OPKs.

My temp stayed up for like 10-12 days after my m/c. I've read it's kind of common. I'm on cd38 and still haven't had AF or ovulated. I think I may have yesterday though. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->