Ovulation after m/c

Swanny

Reaction score
Did you ovulate around the same time as you would normally expect after m/c?

I think that I did this time round about CD 17 if I could first day of m/c bleeding as first day of AF.

However, today I really feel like AF is coming. Would it arrive so soon just 3 weeks after m/c?

Hi, not got any advice really, just wanted to say I understand how confusing this all is, and to send you some hugs :hugs:

I think things can be a little messed up after a MC, i only just OVed yesterday when i normally OV on CD 14-16. I would be excepting AF now not ov!!!

Last time with an early MC i only OVed a few days late on CD18 and then my LP was a bit shorter AF came a couple of days early.

I would be surprised if you got af 3 weeks on althoguh I guess it's not impossible.

After my 5 week loss I ovulated day 18 and conceived Isabella. After losing her I ovulated on day 20.

It sounds more like your hormones are still in turmoil. Im still playing the waiting game this month. Didnt decide to try again straight away so missed chance to test with OPK so no idea when or if its happened yet. Sorry you have been through so much already, all the best for the future :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->