ovulation after tablets for AF

LindseyGarth

Reaction score
heres my story i had a mmc in august last year and ever since then ive had no periods. well i was refered to a gyno and now im having loads of tests i was given tablets to being on an AF so now i can have my hsg tomorrow which im really scared about imjust wondering weather my body just needed a little jump start and weather is worth dong some ovulations tests starting tues becuase before this my cycles were perfect normal 28 day what do you guys think ????

heres my story i had a mmc in august last year and ever since then ive had no periods. well i was refered to a gyno and now im having loads of tests i was given tablets to being on an AF so now i can have my hsg tomorrow which im really scared about imjust wondering weather my body just needed a little jump start and weather is worth dong some ovulations tests starting tues becuase before this my cycles were perfect normal 28 day what do you guys think ????

I had a mmc and then a D&C on 12/6/11 and haven't had AF since I'm getting a little scared seems like its too long.. I was reading your story and think maybe if AF doesn't come soon I'm going to goto the dr like you did just to get checked out.. Makes me a little scared I want to be able to try again. Its weird my boobs hurt and Im tired and all took a preg test just to be sure and it was neg so AF should be here...

I had a mmc and then a D&C on 12/6/11 and haven't had AF since I'm getting a little scared seems like its too long.. I was reading your story and think maybe if AF doesn't come soon I'm going to goto the dr like you did just to get checked out.. Makes me a little scared I want to be able to try again. Its weird my boobs hurt and Im tired and all took a preg test just to be sure and it was neg so AF should be here...
. Hey Hun if you read my journal getting through a misscarrage my journeys all there for you to read xx

. Hey Hun if you read my journal getting through a misscarrage my journeys all there for you to read xx

Thanks i have to find out where to go to read it

ok I am going there now I called my dr today they told me to wait one more month if nothing call them after that so I hope it comes in feb.. I just want to make sure I can still have kids I was never told any of the risk of a D&C b-4 I had the D&C

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->