Ovulation and BD

DanniC

Reaction score
I'm very new to this and slightly worried about posting. We've been (kind of) TTC for over two years but I don't think dh and I bd enough. I ovulated yesterday and told dh that I wanted to bd. He had a bad day at work and went to bed tired. We have bd on Saturday and Monday but I still feel like we missed an opportunity. This month is the most regular we've been and I feel like we argue about bd more than anything! We've been to see a consultant and I had HSG last week, still waiting for results. If all good and tubes aren't blocked he's referring us for IUI. I would love to conceive naturally. Does anyone else argue about BD? How do I get dh to bd and not feel pressured?

I don’t tend to tell my OH when I think I am approaching ovulation, I think him knowing makes it more stressful. Try to BD every other day the few days before O as sometimes day of O can be too late (can take a while for the swimmers to get in there and the egg doesn’t last long) although it’s worth trying for that day too. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->