Ovulation and cm questions! please help!

CathiiNoo

Reaction score
Ok so about two days ago I noticed ewcm for the first time ince I've been off the depo shot which means my body is obviously trying to O.. I took an opk which came out faint (negative), I then took another at 10am yesterday and 7pm which were both what seems to be positive. But my cm since yesterday as been creamy, pasty or dry. Maybe a little watery after I've drunken a lot of water. I didn't have the chance to bd last night as my oh wasn't feeling well so didn't want to preasurize him. I just feel guilty for not doing it but then again my cm isn't fertile cm.. I don't know.. Just feeling out this month once again. I will bd tonight and tomorrow but I'm still not sure. Is there anything else I can do to increase fertile cm at this time of my cycle so when I bd tonight and tomorrow I can feel a little at ease? I will be taking another opk today at 10, maybe yesterday wasn't a true positive, just very close to it.

There is nothing u can do this lae in ur cycle, all u can do is BD nd hope for the best. Have u been BDing regularly? Was the line on ur OPK as dark as the control line? Watery CM is still fertile CM.

I got a positive opk the day the ewcm stopped (only had it for one day). The test line was AS DARK as the control line, today i took another at 10am and it was darker than the control line and my cm is more watery now than creamy. I have been bding every other day/ second day and will bd tonight and tomorrow. Lets just hope.Got strong O pains earlier today so maybe I'm stressing for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->