Ovulation apps/online calculaters etc

jenners45

TTC #1
Reaction score
I'm quite new ttc and to this forum so I hope this is ok. OH and I have been ntnp for the last 6 months but only this cycle have decided to take things up a gear and ttc. I was just wondering what apps you use to track your cycles or what online calculators and tools you find particularly helpful? I've been using the Ladytimer app on my phone for the past year to keep track of my periods since coming off the pill a year ago, seems pretty good, it also predicts ovulation but I'm not convinced its that accurate, I guess I need to use opks to really know for sure (I don't want to take that step just yet!). I've also found whenmybaby has some useful tools to.

Hello,

I use pink pad app to track everything however most apps use the 'average' women 28 day cycle with 14 day LP so I always saw ovulation occurring 14 days prior to my next period however I did my temp for 1 month & OPK to find I have 11 day LP which is on the short side compared to most.

So Prob best to see when you actually ovulate, not sure on the app you use but I can manually adjust my cycle length & LP. Hope that helps a little

Good luck x

I use two: Fertility Friend because it's the best for temp charting and Ovia for everything else - because it's so easy to use and whenever you input any data, it gives you a little summary about it :)

Are there any apps that let YOU put in when you ovulated and when your fertile window was? So tired of looking at incorrect data on the assumption of when I O'd when I know when I did. I don't temp or do opks, I can just read my body very well as I get very obvious and regular signs. I currently have everything noted but would like an app that reflects my notes.

Are there any apps that let YOU put in when you ovulated and when your fertile window was? So tired of looking at incorrect data on the assumption of when I O'd when I know when I did. I don't temp or do opks, I can just read my body very well as I get very obvious and regular signs. I currently have everything noted but would like an app that reflects my notes.

Pink Pad allows you to change the data yourself.

Ladytimer does appear to allow you to input when you've ovulated, though I havent tried this feature myself.

Seems a lot of people on here use Fertility Friend so might give that a go myself. :)

I just wanted to say thank you to the lady above ego recommended ovia above. I've been using fertility friend but haven't been very inspired by the look of the app. Love how bright and cheery Ovia is! X

I use ff and my days. Neither are very inspiring but I think the data is more accurate for me than ovia is. Just my two cents!

I use Ovia and like it better than FF. It will adjust O and expected AF according to the info you input every month. And it's super friendly! Im not a temper, but If you are really into temping, then I think FF is what the women on here use, it's really precise.

I use ovua app. It's simple to use & adjusts my predicted fertile window according to info i put. However i do use opks & i have a regular cycle but ovulate different times every cycle ranging from cd15-19 & this cycle was cd20 so i highly recomend opks

Thank you ladies! I will give these a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->