Ovulation bleeding??

Lissy_Sweetie

Reaction score
This is my first month TTC for our second baby. The first was a surprise so this is all new to me!

Basically my cycle isn't completely regular but is usually around 33 days. My last period was 14 April.

I am not temping or using OPK sticks currently (considering doing this from next month if not lucky this time), so I don't have any idea when I actually ovulate but I have a phone app and (I know it is a really rough guide) but it said I should have ovulated on Saturday.

The thing is on the Tuesday (a week ago today), I had brown CM and some pink - quite a bit. I have read that it is most likely "ovulation bleeding" and this usually occurs right before or during the day of ovulation.

Has anyone heard of this? Does this mean I actually ovulated around (give or take a couple of days) Tuesday, rather than the Saturday?

I'm just confused as I had heard of implantation spotting but never heard anyone mention ovulation spotting!

Any help would be appreciated :kiss:.

Hi there -

I often have ovulation spotting. It's not every month but it's pretty frequent. I've noticed that I usually have it about 2 days before I actually ovulate. But, that may be different for you.

In any event, it's totally normal and I've read it's actually a really good sign of your fertility! Good luck!

I had brown spotting also on and off for 3 to 4 days during that time period around 4-10-14 when my period suppose to start. I felt implantation in my uterus .I got morning sickness .I became very tired and sleepy.I have to have a nap when I get off work every day now.

To my understanding Fr Web MD About 20% of women have some bleeding during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. Possible causes of first trimester bleeding include:

Implantation bleeding. You may experience some normal spotting within the first six to 12 days after you conceive as the fertilized egg implants itself in the lining of the uterus. Some women don't realize they are pregnant because they mistake this bleeding for a light period. Usually the bleeding is very light and lasts from a few hours to a few days.

Hope that help good luck .

Oh neat! This would actually explain the pinkish tinge to my CM right before I ovulated last month. So it is possible that's what happened to you!

Thank you for your replies! Feel much better now I know it happens to others too!

I'm hoping I ovulated around Tuesday or just after as it means i'm closer to testing (poas addict):haha:.

Good luck everyone :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->