ovulation bleeding?

snuggles82

Reaction score
has anyone ever had ovulation bleeding? I have been spotting since 1dpo (am now 4dpo), and I've never had this in my entire life. But this is the only thing that makes sense when I googled it. It's brown in the am and by the pm it's red (only when i wipe though). We have been trying to conceive #3 on and off for 1 year now (hubby works out of town a lot, so we try when we can). I had a really wonky cycle last month (51 days, and then had the heaviest period ever, sorry if tmi). So I guess it could be from that. thoughts?

The one cycle that I noticed O spotting was the cycle that I got my BFP for my son. I had never seen that before. I know that it was not IB because it was right when I was Oing, just on that one day. So weird. I've never seen it since. Hoping that's a good sign for you. I didn't think anything of it at the time and just ignored it.

I've gotten O spotting a couple times. First time it was a little bit of red when I wiped once and that was it, the day I had O pains. This month I had a tad bit of pink one night, the next 2 days for a couple hours I had brown spotting, a couple days before O.

thanks ladies. I am just so confused. Everything I have read about ovulation bleeding is that it will only be for 1-2 days tops. I'm now 5dpo and it's still happening. It's way too early for IB bleeding, so the only thing that makes sense is O bleeding, but now that's gone on for 5 days. I don't have cramps or anything. Now I'm wondering if I even did O. I'm not temping. I did OPK's and had a positive for 3 days (by the third day, it was blaring positive and I assumed I o'd that night because I had O pains with it). I took an opk on 2dpo just for fun and it was negative. I took another one today at 5dpo and it was positive again.
I'm officially confused.

Sound like you may be just having a wonky cycle. If you're getting another positive opk, you probably didn't ovulate the first time and your body is trying again. I've read that spotting can be caused by the decrease in estrogen. It's confusing when your body isn't doing what you expect it to do.

unfortunately that's what i'm thinking. Wonky cycle :( I did another opk this evening and it came back neg. again. I'm still spotting though, but it's no longer brown and now it's orange (so strange).

The first and only cycle that I experienced ovulation bleeding ended in a BFP at 9 dpo. I'm now 6 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->