Ovulation bleeding

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I was hoping you could give me the answer I'm looking for!
How soon after ovulation bleeding should I expect to ovulate? When should I plan to BD? Thank you in advance:flower:

Hello! You ovulate first, and then you may get some implantation bleeding, is that what you mean? Everyone ovulates differently, its normally around midway through your cycle, my doctor has told me to have sex every other day. Sorry if that doesn't help x

I think the ovulatory bleeding happens a day or two before ovulation :)

Thank you, both! I am trying to BD every other day too but if I can pinpoint ovulation then will BD everyday for a few days like SMEP. According to my calender I am due to ovulate in two days and I had some blood today(sorry tmi) but I have irregular and long cycles so fingers crossed it's coming up. Good luck to both you ladies on your TTC journey:flower:

I had ovulation spotting today too and was wondering the same thing!

I didn't even know there was such a thing as ovulation bleeding, so I have learnt something new myself there! Good luck on your jourbey :) have you been trying long? x

Hi! I didn't know a lot of things till I joined this forum, it is really informative! Thank you, we have been NTNP for 4 and TTC for 3 months but if we don't fall pregnant this month we move back to WTT for a while:cry: how about you?x

Oh no, have you got some coming up? This will be my first cycle, but have had a late loss before so very nervous. AF is due today but its 9pm here and still no sign, but so scared to test in case its negative, then the dream is over for this month (silly I know) x

I'm so sorry about your loss. I hope you get your BFP soon:flower: have you tested yet? It's not silly, I had that disappointment last time and it's not nice. I've tried to be more relaxed this month while still trying as it's our last cycle trying!! We have some big family events and some big financial outlays coming up so we don't want to be heavily pregnant during(or beven sick through people's cermonies:haha:). So after this month we are waiting till next year!x

Tested this morning - BFN. AF came a few hours later! Ah well, on to the next month! are you happy to wait til next year now?x

Ah sorry to hear your AF showed her ugly head! Sending you lots of baby dust for your next cycle. Are you tracking things at all? And I am and I'm not, for selfish reasons like how hard work it would be with two under 2! And that I'll be able to enjoy myself more at the events (if my daughter still isn't a complete booby monster) but I did really want them close in age so they had that friendship and I was up for the sleepless nights with two but either way I hope they will be close and maybe with more understanding she will look forward to having a baby brother or sister x

Sorry, I haven't logged on here for a few days! My AF was strange - brown blood only?? So I have no clue what is going on atm. No not properly tracking, just being aware of my cycle days etc and trying to BD as much as poss!
Ah i'm sure they will be close and have a friendship no matter the age gap - there is 7 years between me and my suster and we are like best friends xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->