Ovulation Calendars

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi all,

What websites are you all using for ovulation calendars?
I was using ovulation-calendar.com which was good as it gave you a forecast for the coming few months.. but my free trial has now run out :dohh:

Im using ovulation-calendar.net at the moment but dont really like it as it doesnt store your details...

Can you guys recommend any others??

hi angelica, mymonthlycycles.com is a site i use, the got menstrual,ovulation and fertility calenders, and its free and easy to understand. hope that helps.

just been looking at the mymonthlycycles ones and that shows that u can still be fertile the day after OV??? how does that work???

FF (Fertility Friend) isn't really all that confusing, and I find I like the chart there (I can't find it on mymonthlycycles except if you have a premium account) and the calendar. I'll see how much I like it when the free VIP trial runs out. :dohh:

Both work very similar...I actually like that on FF you can enter everything from one area (tabbed in my case) rather than having different sections that you have to save in one and go out to anther as in mymonthlycycles. But, it's all up to you. You have to be comfortable with whatever you are using.

As for being fertile the day after you O...yes, the egg doesn't die within hours...not to sure of the technical stuff, but I think the egg stays around for ummm....24 hours?.....after it's released and it if it's not fertilized then AF comes and cleans out your body to be ready for the next month. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong on anything here! I won't be insulted or upset or anything. I'll just be saying :dohh: to myself that I was so out in left field...:rofl:

i agree!
The egg pops out at ovulation then hangs around for a day or even two on occasions, so you can have sex after ovulation and catch it! Its seems an egg lives between 12 adn 48 hours after ovulation depending on which website you read.

Ahh... It's a good thing have this website to turn to now... Im finding out new things all the time!
Thanks to all those that have posted so far.. keep the ideas coming in....

Im going to use mymonthlycycles for the moment

When I first started using fertility friend last month, I thought it was the most confusing thing, then I sat there one day and just opened all the links and I figured it out. It's actually really simple to use.

Echo fertility friend lots of info on there too - more than any other all in one place.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->