Ovulation confusion.. Please help!

Lisa.

Reaction score
Hello I am wondering if anyone can help me?! I am so confused right now 😔 my background is I have a DD who is 8 months old and since a couple months after she was born I have been tracking my cycles with BBT . They have been erratic to say the least! We have been actively trying for #2 since January, but the problem is none if my charts have shown ovulation 😔. My current cycle started on 17th feb so I am currently on day 44. I chart on fertility friend and it has actually said I ovulated on day 39. But nothing seems to add up to me. I cannot see a thermal shift in my chart for one start! I also have been having pains since the day ff says I ovulated, which have been a mixture of af cramps and then sharp pains like an ovulation pain. But I shouldn't have these pains 5 days after ovulation should I?
I don't take opks very often as when I got pregnant with my dd i never got a positive that month. However I did take an opk yesterday and the day before (CD 42 +43) Cd 42 was still showing quite a dark line (not +ve) and cd43 was a bit lighter than that.
I'm just so confused if anyone can shed any light on what they think might be happening Id be very grateful!
The forum won't let me post my chart :nope: My cm has also stopped being fertile since when ff says I ovulated.. Thanks again 😊
Thank you in advance 😊😊

Unfortunately I cant make any observations for you until I can see your chart :(

I think you need to make 10 posts before you can do so?

It might let you link the chart though! (you can get your link off of FF by using the "share" button under your chart)

I'm a visual person so I just can't figure out stuff by reading, sorry D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->