ovulation cramps vs. pregnancy cramps?

candybones

Reaction score
what does ovulation pains feel like compared to possible pregnancy cramps from implantation? i dont know if what im feeling is ovulation or not :/ i thought i would have already ovulated. my period is due on the 23 this month.

I could usually tell when I was ovulating because it was a sharper pain (but not really all that painful, more like a twinge?) on one side or the other that didn't last long. I didn't feel implantation, although I had implantation bleeding so I know about when it happened. Pregnancy cramps feel more achy and all over, like period cramps to me. But I am sure that everyone is different!

BTW- The month I conceived, I didn't feel ovulation and we conceived WAY later in the month than when I thought I ovulated (I knew when we dtd, and I assumed we had already missed it that month, but nope). It was only a few days before my estimated period date! Unless you are charting, you might ovulate later or earlier in your cycle than you thought. I would advise you to get in the bedroom ASAP, in case you are ovulating!

Hopefully you get the egg this cycle! :)

thank you, no going in the bedroom for me asap though since my bf went back for military stuff :/ my last period was dec. 23 and we had sex on the 1st of jan. i dont know if that would even be possible to have conceived?

I was wondering the same thing!! I thought I had ovulated earlier on in the month...but now im second guessing myself, been having these weird cramps on my left side (around the ovary area) feels like a pulled muscle it's driving me nuts been like this the past 3 days!!! I gave up temping and opk - just felt like they were making the whole ttc more stressful.....espically since my temps were ALL over the place ( I think it was my thermometer).

yes! i had the same cramps in the same spot! im really not sure what to think D: my period is wishy washy

so is mine, it makes very few apperances (on its own)! hahah usually have to jump start it with provera!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->