Ovulation day guess

gina236

Reaction score
So I am supposed to not worry about anything this month. Not checking anything, just going with the flow Haha like that happens. So I am pretty sure I have ovulated, just not sure when. I attached my chart and the opk I took today to make sure lh surge had already happened (I haven't taken any others this month) i was supposed to O today according to FF. Last Friday I had pretty bad o pains on my left side. It was way worse than it has ever been. So I figured I was O'ing but then cm and CP stayed pretty fertile all weekend so I'm confused now. I blurred out the BD so no one can be bias. When would you think I o'd? I don't do opks normally so I don't know if that can show how long ago etc. Obviously I will just have to wait it out but figured I would check if anyone has any ideas.

Attachments

• 2015-10-05_17.07.30-1.jpg
    2015-10-05_17.07.30-1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20151005_170701.jpg
    20151005_170701.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 13
It's nearly impossible for me to know with no temps or OPKs, but all I can determine is that your surge is well over or hasn't begun. Based on your CM, you likely Oed yesterday if that's around the CD you usually do. I am not a believer in O pains because while I am sure sometimes you can feel it, most of the time I do not OR I just have gas, lol. Good luck, anyway! I guess if you really need answers, the only thing to start doing is temping to see if it's risen to the usual post-O temp range...

Thanks for the reply. I don't temp for the simple reason of it would stress me out. My body just likes to be all over the place since we started ttc. Lol. I used to have a 28 day cycle pretty much to the hour but since we started ttc it's been anywhere from 25-32. Thanks for your guess :)

Np, for me, CM alone will tell me if I Oed. It goes from EW a few days before O, to watery right before and during O, and then turns creamy like lotion 1-2 days after O. So if you're like me, I'd assume you Oed yesterday. Now, for the hard part... waiting... :dust: I think I am ovulating today or tomorrow, so I am right there with ya!

Hope you get some bding in! Tww here we come! Lol

I just read an article that better described o pain and what it means. Before I had just heard it could happen before, during, or after ovuation. It said if it is before ovulation it will be on both sides as the eggs are maturing and growing. If it is concentrated to one side it is usually the mature egg rupturing through. Which would mean my pain Friday was ovulation! I really hope so! :) I don't usually feel o pain, and can actually create it in my head (just did it to see lol) but Friday was much worse than normal. And I wasn't expecting to O so I don't think i was making it up. It was like sharp af like cramps on my left side. I actually had to lay down. So I really hope that's it because I DTD on Thursday so Friday o would be great timing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->