Ovulation/fertility

erinlynnak

Reaction score
How many days after your af stops are you most fertile or ovulating? I'm using an app that says today is the start of ovulation according to when my af ended? I know everyone is different, but i was curious if there's an average or something.....? I'm not temping because as much as I'm Ttc I'm more not trying not preventing, as it's only been 2 months since removal of birth control, and only 1 af so far, and I'm just not that organized. :wacko:

Any feedback is much appreciated 😊

For me, I O anywhere between CD12-CD15 w/ CD1 being the start of AF. So my fertile days start a few days before Ovulation.

I completely understand not wanting to temp when you are NTNP, but maybe it would be a good idea to download the FF app just to track AF.

It's hard to say exactly if you don't know what your average menstrual cycle looks like. I have 30/31 day cycles and tend to O ~ day 16-18. I have to temp, chart and take OV tests to know for sure. You can also look at your Cervical fluid. If it's like egg white then you are fertile, but there are other consistencies that lead up to the big O. Hope that helps. The Fertility Friend App really helps understand your cycles and is free. (There's also a book if you like to read explaining this).

If it helps any my last AF was April 14th and I ovulated today we'll hopefully opk was positive last night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->