ovulation help and opinions please

sarah1726

ღ LTTTC ღ
Reaction score
ok ladies so this is my first month using opks, and i started testing with them on the 8th which was cd 14, here is a pic, the top one is the 8th and the last 2 are todays, please have a quick look at my chart also i think i ovulated yesterday as there is a dip in my temp then today it rose back up and had kinda positive opk's on the 9th,10th, and the 11th of august as on the 8th it there was no line and today the lines are tapering off, i know they arent as dark as the control line but i dont want to think ive ovulated if i havent :thumbup: so can i have you lovely ladies opinions please :flower: xx

https://i34.tinypic.com/wb6n7l.jpg

i dont see a definate sign of ovulation there, what time of day are you testing?

Does seem you have ovulated yet, it's hard to tell with all the open circles on your chart. Do you have sleep deprived or taking at different timing? What's your cycle? 28 days?

id say u havent ovulate yet

you could have ovuated b4 u started testing which would explain the fading out pattern. x

i agree hun doesnt look like u have ov ye tbut keep testing if u can and im sure u'll se that dark 2nd line :)

i used to get af on the 5th and she left on the 10th then last month she was 3 weeks late and now its cd 19 and i havent ovulated yet, i dont think i have ovulated yet as i started testing on cd9, yes i am sleep deprived, but ff says so long as you have at least a 3 hour block of sleep it will be ok i get maybe 4 or 5 hours solid sleep before taking my temp at 9am i will just continue to test, thank you girls for your opinions, i thought i did ovulate lol just as well i got opinions !! my tests are 20miu so that might explain why im getting faint lines and if af shows in 2 weeks time, i will know i did and will know for future reference :) xx

The test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line to = ovulation ... I don't see that in the ones you've shown ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->