Ovulation HELP PLEASE!

mcwhmm

Reaction score
My LMP started on January 18th and that cycle was only 26 days, but most of mine are 26 days.. based on charting, I would have been due to O between January 31st and February 2nd. I had tons of clear, stretchy CM on February 1st. I just felt wet and when I wiped, there was a lot. (sorry TMI). I decided not to use OPKs this month because I feel like they just stress me out more. We are more NTNP. Now I am wondering when exactly I most likely ovulated. Today I have been feeling bloated and having cramps all day. We BD's Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. I have a good feeling about this month! I just want to know when I most likely O'd so that I now when to test!

If you've used OPKs in the past, then you should have a good idea of when you ovulated based on other signs. For me, I know I've ovulated when my mucus changes back to non-fertile. It almost always changes the day after I ovulate.

when I did use OPKs, I would get like 6 days in a row of flashing smiley faces on digs and never got a positive on a FR

I have been cramping today too. I feel like I'm about to start af but it's a week and a few days too early for that. Last night and this morning I have also been veryy gassy! Idk what's going on:(

Early pregnancy symptoms f me wer also like AF cuming symptoms so cud go eithr way good luck hun & sorry cant help with the ovulation predicting as for me i find myself obsessing looking for signs so i find using opks so much mor reassuring

Have not really ever bothrd checking for cm do u normally just check wats in underwear or wen wiping & after ovulation whats the cm supposed to b like. Maybe i'l start checking that too ths cycle. Lol its funny hw u decide not t obsess bout one thng but we find another ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->