Ovulation Help Pleaseeeeee

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
Long story short i have been ttc for 5yrs for baby number 2 (had a ectopic and miscarriage) i am now on clomid again (fell pregnant with my ectopic bk in 2015 on clomid) this is my third cycle and i had a follicle scan on wednesday which was CD13 and i had a follicle at 16mm she was very positive about this and said i would ovulate by Monday... i done a clearblue Advanced test yday and got a peak! Despite having a low the day before but today ive gotten a low again so im abit confused....

Luckily we BD’d straight away after gettin my peak and we are plannin to again today but im worried it would be pointless

Il add a photo, top test is yesterday (CD15) and bottom is todays (CD16)

394A1D9B-B505-45E4-9F52-F2EA85A59513.jpeg

I usually use clearblue connected. This month I went from low to peak in one day so I wouldn’t worry. The connected tells you not to test again after getting peak and I believe it is possible to only peak for a short time so as long as you’ve had a peak I possibly wouldn’t worry too much.
Sorry to hear of your losses hun. Hugs x

Yeah the advance tells u not to test after a peak aswell but i had seen a few ppl go bk to high after a peak so was abit worried although my cheap opks are stil showing dark (not enough fpr it to be a positive though)

Yeah the advance tells u not to test after a peak aswell but i had seen a few ppl go bk to high after a peak so was abit worried although my cheap opks are stil showing dark (not enough fpr it to be a positive though)

Im starting my 2nd round of clomid once af starts. I did not ovulate on 50mg Im also on provera to jump start af. can you tell me how many mg of clomid you were on?

Im starting my 2nd round of clomid once af starts. I did not ovulate on 50mg Im also on provera to jump start af. can you tell me how many mg of clomid you were on?

I am on 50mg at the moment, there was talks of me going to 100mg as last cycle i didnt ovulate/was 6wk cycle but cause my follicle scan was positive she wants to keep me on 50mg atm and review it once ive had my bloods next monday & if i get my AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->