Ovulation Kits

FaithHL

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I am new to this site, so forgive me if I don't use abbreviations :). My husband and I decided to start trying for our second child, so I finished my last pack of birth control pills on June 24th. The period after I stopped started on June 25th. The next month, I was expecting my period on July 23rd, but it did not come until July 26th which means I had a 30 day cycle. Since I was not pregnant I decided to use the Advanced Clear Blue Ovulation Kit. I started testing on day 8 and I had an empty O, so I knew I was not fertile. On day 9 I took the test and I had a solid smiley face which means I was at peak fertility. It completely skipped the high fertility which I read can happen and it is not uncommon. I have two questions:

1 - Isn't day 9 really early to ovulate? Otherwise, is it possible that my body was thinking I was still on the pill and I would have then ovulated on day 13?
2 - How does the Advanced Clear Blue Ovulation kit determine the base line of hormone levels? Will day one always be an empty O?

I would appreciate feedback :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"