Ovulation pain vs ovulation

NurseMommyTTC

Reaction score
Who gets Ovulation pain? How soon after the pain did you get a positive OPK? Research tells me the pain can happen as the egg is actually being released, other research says it can take another 24-36 hours from the start of the pain to release the egg. I’m wondering if any of you ovulate the same day that ovulation pain happens?

I get a temp rise the day after I have ovulation pain, leading me to believe I ovulate when I experience the pain.
I also have a *very* short LH surge and can go from a medium test line when my LH is starting to increase to being incredibly faint again in a 24h window. And if I'm testing less often than every 3-4h I will entirely the peak. Even then, best I could usually get in that 24h window was close to matching.

I didn't use OPKs after my first though as it's just too challenging to test that often and it doesn't give me any more notice than temping anyway. But when I was doing both, my day of darkish tests would like up with the same day as ovulation pain, the day before my thermal shift.

I get a temp rise the day after I have ovulation pain, leading me to believe I ovulate when I experience the pain.
I also have a *very* short LH surge and can go from a medium test line when my LH is starting to increase to being incredibly faint again in a 24h window. And if I'm testing less often than every 3-4h I will entirely the peak. Even then, best I could usually get in that 24h window was close to matching.

I didn't use OPKs after my first though as it's just too challenging to test that often and it doesn't give me any more notice than temping anyway. But when I was doing both, my day of darkish tests would like up with the same day as ovulation pain, the day before my thermal shift.
Wow! I was wondering that with the OPK, I haven’t had “positive” yet, today I have ovulation pain and fertile CM, but the OPK is actually fainter today. so I assume I could have missed the surge and maybe I’m ovulating today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->