Ovulation pain?

Laucu

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Firstly, I am not TTC, but figured that this would be the best place to post as you are all so well informed! And secondly, I am a little concerned that we may have accidentally conceived.

I have been having period type pains since Saturday, I am fairly sure they are ovulation pains as my last af arrived on 19th December. My cycles are out of whack as I came off the pill a few months ago.

do you get ovulation pains before you ovulate? Or would they still be happening after the egg is released?

We had a bit of an oopsy on Saturday night. So I guess if I am firing up to ovulate then there is a chance isn't there!

Of course there is always a chance! If you would be excited at that possibility, then I hope you are!!!! :D

Oh. Also, I have experienced ovulation pain where my ovaries will throb for a few seconds up to a minute.

:) thank you.

The pains are more of a dull crampy ache that will last 20-30 minutes at a time.

Checked my cm and (tmi) it is sticky, so I guess I must've ovulated. Still feeling the pains though. Prob just af, which I am surprisingly disappointed about! After my 2nd I swore I was done!

I typically get them at ovulation (I think at least) but supposedly they can come before, during or after. Either way you have a chance as the egg is still viable for up to 24 hours after ovulation!

You can have them for quite a few days before and after :( sounds rediculous but mine are awful sometimes to the point im on the floor in agony. So far cd1 was 22nd dec and iv had ovulation pain since Saturday and still there today!

I hope you get the outcome your hoping for :) x

Well they are feeling more like AF pains today. Even though af isn't due for at least another week - maybe two. (my cycles are irregular, my last one was 29 days but the one before that was 36. I am on cd 21 today.)

Urgh. Still getting cramping on a daily basis. I track my cycle on FF and they have estimated AF to be due on 21st January. Will try to resist testing until then if AF doesn't show up before!

I have a few other symptoms but I think my mind is just reading too much into everything! I feel like I am getting a cold (had that with my other pregnancies), boobs sore, dizziness...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->