Ovulation pain?

ser523

Reaction score
Ok, who here gets ovulation pains? Can you describe to me what it feels like for you?

I'm having these pretty sharp, intermittent pains in my lower left pelvic area. I've had them once before (at least that I've noticed). Last time, I was so unaccustomed/startled by them that I went to the doctor about it and he said it was an ovarian cyst. Now, I'm wondering if they might be ovulation pains, since I know some ladies get them. But I wanted to ask you ladies what your's feel like, since mine are pretty sharp and hurty! And I should be O'ing sometime very soon, either tonight or tomorrow.

That sounds like ovulation pain! I get that every time! ;)

Yeah, I get them every month. I find that the onset is sharp but the follow-through is a duller ache, if that makes sense. They're much more bearable than AF cramps I find. I also feel like they're much more concentrated on the sides rather than being a central pain.

When do you have o pains in relation to a positive opk?

I get bad ovulation pains ive got them that bad tonite I cant even bear my pj bottoms on. I was actually due to ovulate a few days ago which was on cd13 n today I'm on cd17. I haven't used opks tho cycle but always had positive ones on cd12 as my cycles are 26 days so I'm going by that this time. I'm so sore n my tummy is really bloated I almost feel as if ive had a op on my groin, hips n ovary area!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->