Ovulation pain?

jwilly

TTCAL
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have a quick question for you all. I experience pretty severe pelvic pain on the day of ovulation (usually to the point where I can barely walk), and have just begun noticing them over the last 12 months. I feel that I have always had them, but before tracking my cycle never attributed them to a certain time of the month. Just wondering if anyone else experiences this! I have spoken to my RE about it, and she was quick to brush it off and said that it was common and nothing to worry about.

Unfortunately, here I am still worrying about it! On one hand, it is nice because I always know exactly what day I O'ed (yay!), but I also worry that something is wrong.

Any advice would be helpful! O:)

Hi jwilly! I too have severe ov pain. I can always tell when I'm ovulating because of it. I always assumed it was due to the endometriosis but it could just be that some woman feel it more than others.

Sorry if that's not much help...just want you to know you're not alone.

Hi Nightfire!

I have always felt that the reason for our infertility is endometriosis as i have suffered from chronic stomach and pelvic pain for years, but I wasn't sure if ovulation pain was a symptom of endo. All of our other tests so far have come back normal, so if we do not fall pregnant, I will be going back to see our RE in 6 months to schedule a lap to confirm. Thanks so much for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->