• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovulation pain?

Minno

Reaction score
Morning everyone!
So I think I am ov yesterday/today as have been having lower left side 'twanging' pain and was up peeing during the night and feel quite congested in the pelvic area this morning. I know about mittelschmerz but wondered if anyone else felt a bit pre-menstrual around ov time or if you can feel ovulation in any way.
Min xxx

Morning everyone!
So I think I am ov yesterday/today as have been having lower left side 'twanging' pain and was up peeing during the night and feel quite congested in the pelvic area this morning. I know about mittelschmerz but wondered if anyone else felt a bit pre-menstrual around ov time or if you can feel ovulation in any way.
Min xxx

Hey Minno

Sounds like you are O to me. I always know when it is happening with me as I do get the pains in the area of my ovary and they continue for a day or 2 before calming down.

It is quite cool to be in tune with your body and what is happening through the cycle and can be very helpful on this TTC journey.

Good luck and hope you catch that egg :hugs:

Hi,

I suffer from Ovulation pain, in fact it was worse than period pain - it's a good indicator when you are trying to conceive! Good luck!

Loz (38)

Thanks ladies, that's reassuring. I honestly felt really uncomfortable when I woke up this morning although it has eased off over the course of the day. I'm also getting EWCM so I guess I am ov - day 10 as per the last 3 cycles. I've stopped the CBFM cos I want to obsess less but I guess I just know by body now.
So we bd on day 8 and again yesterday (day 10) and will again tonight and day 13 - do you think that should cover it?
cc

I have O pain that is in fact worse than AF pain! It isn't unbearable and usually ease after a few hours! Good Luck, catch that Eggie!

Thanks Futuremommie. Trying hard to catch it but no luck so far. I notice you're also 2 years ttc. Do you mind me asking what was the situation re your blocked tube - was there a reason for scar tissue? I'm asking because I often wonder if a blocked tube might be part of my problem in ttc but doc seems to think not as never had PID or endo or anything that could cause scarring. Did have a c-section with my son however and wonder if that could impact? Thanks. x

for the last 2 months Ive been using the ovulation sticks, and usually 1-2 days after I get the smiley face on the ov kit I have a really bad cramp. It doesnt last long but its painful. I read that when the egg bursts out some women feel that. I would have never really paid attention before, but now Im doing the ov tests I am listening to my body more. Since ov Ive has really mild aching in the region which I dont remember before.

Ov pain can be different from woman to woman. You can have ov pain before, during or after ov. I have always had it before ov and as futuremommie above, i too have a much worse cramp at ov time than at af. Luckily its just like one or two but they're very strong and painful.

I think if you got the ewcm then that's definitely a good sign to go by :) Good luck and :dust:

Omi xxx

I think you ladies have this topic pretty well canvased! I too notice a little oh let's say...tenderness...for a few hours on the side on which I ovulate. It's a great secondary fertility sign. Count yourselves lucky to notice what's happening! Best of luck to you, Minno!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->