Ovulation pains

BabyDust20

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I suffer from really bad pains when I ovulate. I haven't always had them, they started around a year ago and they were awful, the first 2 times it happened It so so much to move that I couldn't even bare to get out of bed. My DR told me I could have cysts on my ovaries but had 2 internal scans and there is nothing there. The pains now are no where near as bad as what they used to be but are still extremely uncomfortable.. So I was just wondering if any of you lovely ladies out there also suffer from bad ovulation pains?? Thanks, baby dust to all! :D xxx

I get them! I have always had them. I have only recognized the pain I feel as ovulation pain the past few years. I also have pcos which I always thought was causing it. I have it for 3 to 4 days per cycle. It sometimes makes it difficult to do daily activities. Leaning against the sink to do dishes is terrible. Having one of my little ones jump on me & ouch! I try to look at the bright side - I can tell when I am ovulating!

I also get bad ovulation pain, I got tested for appendicitis because the pain was so bad but that was negative. I had an ultrasound and they found a cyst on my ovary which they said could have been causing the pain as I was ovulating - its the first time I've ever had pain like that and it was not nice at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->