Ovulation Question CD 12

chazzmatazz

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hola!

Ok so i have been trying to use OPKs but so far my results are ranging from just the control line to if i squint super hard their is a line!

I am on CD12 and my CM appears to be of the fertile kind but i am just not getting any where near anything that would ever even start to look like a positive on the OPKs?

Is it possible they just don't really work for me?

Any ideas ladies?

There is always a chance they wont work for you, as crappy as that is. What brand are you using? Are you temping as well? I ask because opks alone are rubbish at pinpointing O [in my honest opinion]. What time of the day do you test? One last question, how long is your normal cycle?

:flower:

Thanks for the reply! Right lets try answer some of these questions :)

Here is my background....

I came off the pill on the 10th March and first AF arrive 29th March, between those dates i was using OPKs and i seemed to be getting some form of progression but still nothing very dark.

After my AF left on the 2nd April i started to use OPKs again. I was testing in the morning, for the first few days but then i read it was better to test in a bit later so for the last 3 days i have been testing at around 1pm and this doesn't seem to have made any difference.

I am temping but i don't think i started that early enough to really tell me much (i wasn't going to temp then i changed my mind cos the OPKs seem to be rubbish)

It seems to be fairly steady at the moment no real peaks or drops though since i have been reading it.

In regards to my normal cycle it used to be 28 days like clockwork before i was on the pill but that was a few years back now, and i guess i haven't really done a full cycle yet! (so i am probably being way to impatient!)

I think that covers everything? I just want to know its all working properly hehe!

x

Hmmm well id say it could just be that your body needs a bit more time re-regulate and you just haven't ovulated yet. That said you seem to be doing everything else right! My only other recommendation is when you start to see the opk get darker start testing more than once a day, you could have short surges and may miss seeing it on an opk. I've tested at 2pm and had an ok line then tested again the same day at 6pm and had a blaring positive. Tested again the next day and back to negative. Wondfo was my favorite brand, btw! Good luck!

Thanks for your help! I am going to test again later and see if we have any progress! and keep BDing hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->